Approval or renewal of approval to recruit doctors to work as occupational physicians
Occupational Health and Safety
Department of Medicinal Inspection and Occupational Safety territorially competent and General direction of medical labor inspection
Service Delivery Deadline
One month at latest from the date of submitting the application
The online service is unavailable
Présentation du service
Concerned Categories / Service Requester
- Institution representative or Chief of occupational Medicine group
Grant conditions /Legal framework
- The institution must be submitted to the labor code provisions
- A copy of the national identification card of the concerned doctor.
- A valid certificate of registration with the Deanship of Physicians for the concerned doctor.
- An instruction card for the concerned doctor, delivered from the territorially competent Occupational Medicine and Occupational Safety Inspection Department or from the General Department of Occupational Medicine and Occupational Safety Inspection.
- Four original copies of the work contract concluded between the doctor and the lessor (according to one of the contract models attached to the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs, Solidarity and Tunisians Abroad dated October 27, 2003), or four original copies of the assignment certificate if the doctor in question is subject to an organic law of a public institution